Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Lord Of The Flower

Last week we were got an order again and again. This time, our order more or less the same as before, a rose bouquet .. but this time with chocolate. And, this task was undertaken by me, Cik Angkuh
(want to know me? : http://cikangkuh.blogspot.com)

Okay, I spent the evening decorating flowers for delivery of 22 february 2011From one woman to her lover.

After working hours, me...running fast to the Spectrum in Ampang and Ampang PointFinding the best fresh flowers at reasonable prices.

Let's see how I start decorating the flower ..


The Flower, all the rumput and all together on my bed..
Me sit on my bed and try to deco it with my style..

want to see what happened? The result:



What do you think of it?
How do you Feel it?
Would like to order it?
Would like to have a touch from Cik Angkuh handy-make?
no problem..
comment back to us..





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com